Sales and Customer Support Co-ordinator position
This is a new customer focused role, that will help us maintain an excellent level of service to our trade and ecommerce customers, and assist in the continuous growth of trade and web sales. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your sales and customer service career within a British manufactured ethical skincare brand.
Nourish London is a small but ambitious company. You will have the opportunity to get involved in many aspects of the business and will relish the challenge of taking on new challenges. The key focus is to assist our expanding network of UK and International trade customers with orders, product enquiries and promotional requests. With training, we anticipate you will also assist web customers with advice and product enquiries.
- Provide advice and support to our trade customers regarding their product and promotional queries.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist in the preparation and organising of promo material for customers.
- Record, update and maintain customer data records.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities when speaking to customers.
- Establish strong working relationships with our trade customers so you can anticipate their service needs.
- Assist the commercial team with the development of multi-product gift options for TV shopping trade export customers.
- Support the marketing team with events and trade shows where you will have direct contact with retail customers.
- Produce brief written reports as required.
- Reporting into the Commercial Director.
Skills / Experience
- Highly organised and methodical.
- Able to manage multiple tasks seamlessly and accurately.
- Can-do attitude, flexibility with the ability to work under pressure to tight timeframes.
- Numerate. Comfortable discussing pricing and margin with customers.
- Able to work independently and looks for opportunities for self-development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of B2B customer service and sales.
- Comfortable working alongside a small team in a relatively unstructured environment.
- Proficient advising and selling to customers by email, phone and in person.
- Conversant with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience of exporting both to the EU and other markets an advantage.
- Previous experience working in the beauty and skincare an advantage.
Hours / Location
- Initially 20 hours a week. Ideally 4-5 days
- Opportunity for full-time hours as business expands.
- Office based. Battersea, London SW8
Dependent on experience.
Send CV and covering letter to email@example.com