Kale Chips - Get a crunchy, nutrient rich fix 😋 🌿
How to make Kale Chips:
1. Preheat the oven to 220ºC/gas 7.
2. Rinse 500 gms of kale under cold running water and dry the leaves well.
3. Place the kale on a baking tray and drizzle over 2 Tsp of a oil of your choice ( we love to do a mix of 2 Tsp of olive oil with 1 Tsp of Sesame oil ). Season liberally with sea salt & black pepper.
4. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until crisp at the edges.
5. Remove from oven & get snacking 😋 🌿
Shop our Kale Range now